Michael Chamberlain, SE, LEED AP, CSBA
Senior Structural Engineer
Michael Chamberlain has over 20 years of Structural Engineering and Construction Administration experience. Since 1995, Michael has created structural solutions for over 800 buildings and homes in the greater Seattle area. Michael’s experience includes structural systems constructed of concrete, steel, wood, masonry and aluminum.
Michael has a passion for creating a collaborative environment, and prioritizes responsiveness to his clients, architects, and contractors. Only through dialogue, not just the calculator, can we produce the most cost-effective, buildable structural solutions.
- 1996: Michael achieved a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering and a Bachelor of the Arts in the Humanities at Seattle University, graduating Magna Cum Laude.
- 2002: Michael achieved his Professional Engineer license, passing an eight hour exam.
- 2004: Michael achieved his Structural Engineer license, passing two eight-hour exams.
- 2007: Michael graduated from University of Washington with his Masters in Civil Engineering while continuing to work professionally as a Structural Engineer.
- 2008: Michael became certified as a LEED Accredited Professional.
- 2009: Michael founded his own company: Strong Work Structural Engineering.
- 2010: Michael completed a nine-month course, achieving certification as a Sustainable Building Advisor.